Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The school supply sections are back up in stores. Friends from semester schools disappear one by one. Back to school is in the air.


I personally enjoy the back to school feeling. Buying new Lisa Frank folders and Crayola crayon 12 packs is something I still seem to enjoy. And of course I look forward to seeing friends who were away for the summer... the hassle of moving back to school not so much. But September in Columbus is always a good time. Summer weather is coming to an end, but it is still nice enough out to throw a frisbee or read out on the Oval. Football season is starting up again and you can see signs of Buckeye fans getting excited all over again. Those of use who are returning school watch freshman students and their parents take in the energy of Ohio State for the first time (and laugh as students struggle to separate from their parents in order to make awkward small talk with their new room mate). Enjoy the last days of summer, school is fast approaching!

Stephanie
Social Media Student Assistant

For those of you who are interested, here is the link to my blog for Germany, since that is where I begin my back to school adventures!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home